The International Clarinet Association hosted its second online event, ICA Plays On! from January 28-31. We had over 35 panels, performances, and presentations from clarinetists around the world. All of the panels were recorded, and you can watch them our YouTube channel.
Here is a list of resources mentioned and shared during ICA Plays On! 2021:
- Never Have a Bad Reed Again with Laura Armstrong – Reedmaking equipment list
- The Mozart Concerto from a Historical Perspective: How to Inform your Interpretation as a Modern Clarinetist with Marie Ross – books and other resources mentioned
- Orchestral Excerpt Tips and Tricks with Reinhard Wieser – practicing methods
- The Contemporary Clarinet Repertoire from New Zealand with Donald Nicholls – clarinet music from New Zealand
- A Modern Perspective on the Mozart Clarinet Concerto with Jonathan Cohler, John Bruce Yeh, and Nicholas Cox – Mozart concerto resources
- Learning Extended Techniques with the ICA New Music Committee –