ClarinetFest® 2019 Student/Young Performer and Presenter
Travel Grant Applications Now Open!
Deadline: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
We are pleased to announce that we will once again be able to provide funding for young clarinetists through ClarinetFest® travel grants. These small grants help with the expenses associated with performing and presenting at ClarinetFest® and are made possible through donations to our Capital Campaign.
To be eligible you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be under the age of 30, born on or after June 30, 1989
- Applicants must NOT have full-time musical employment or concert management
- Applicants must be performing or presenting at ClarinetFest® 2019 in Knoxville
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of the ICA
In order to apply for a travel grant, please email the following items to executive director of operations Evan Lynch at [email protected].
- Cover letter (Must include ICA membership number)
- Letter of support written by your teacher or mentor
The deadline to submit your materials is Wednesday, June 26, 2019. Travel grant winners will be notified no later than Friday, July 12, 2019 and all funds will be distributed as reimbursement following ClarinetFest® 2019.
For those interested in donating to the Capital Campaign, please visit https://www.crowdrise.