ClarinetFest® 2019 Masterclass Participant Applications Now Open!
The Knoxville Artistic Leadership Team is accepting applications for students wishing to participate in this summer’s ClarinetFest®2019 conference masterclasses.
Our amazing master clinicians include:
Wednesday, July 24
Jerome Simas, San Francisco Symphony and San Francisco Conservatory of Music (NOTE: BASS CLARINET ONLY MASTERCLASS )
Thursday, July 25
Franklin Cohen, ret. Cleveland Orchestra and Cleveland Institute of Music
Julie DeRoche, DePaul University
Friday, July 26
Ken Peplowski, International Soloist
Saturday, July 27
Sauro Berti, Teatro dell’Opera di Roma
To be eligible you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should be full-time students enrolled in high school through terminal degree
- Applicants should not be currently employed full-time in a performance position
- Applicants should not be under any artist management
- Members competing in any of the this summer’s High School, Young Artist, or Orchestral Competitions are not eligible to apply for consideration in this summer’s masterclasses
- Applicants must be members in good standing with the ICA
Please submit the following materials to Clarinetfest2019@gmail.com and be sure to write Knoxville Masterclasses as the email subject:
- Cover letter (including ICA member number)
- One-Page Resume
- Please submit a video recording no more than 10 minutes showcasing the repertoire intended for the masterclass (preferred method for submission is YouTube)
- Please include the link to your video in your cover letter for easy access
A firm deadline is set for MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2019 at 12:00 AM EST.
On behalf of the Knoxville Artistic Leadership Team, we hope to see you on good ol’ Rocky Top this summer!