The International Clarinet Association is pleased to announce a special offer for new student members! From July 1 – July 31, 2021, middle school, high school, and college students can join the ICA for just $10!
This promotion offers a $25 discount for the One-Year Online Only Collegiate Student Membership (Regular price $35) and a $10 discount for the One-Year Online Only Youth Membership (Regular price $20)!
New members will have access to all of the ICA benefits:
- Subscription to The Clarinet – the official, quarterly publication of the International Clarinet Association.
- Masterclasses, Music, and More! – join us at the annual ClarinetFest® where you may attend masterclasses, concerts, lectures, and special events. It’s a great opportunity to meet clarinet players from all over the world.
- Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC – ICA members who remain in good standing are eligible to receive discounted clarinet insurance through Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC.
- Naxos Music Library – all ICA members have complimentary access to the Naxos Music Library.
- Research Center – the International Clarinet Association has a vast selection of music and research materials which is maintained at the University of Maryland’s Special Collection Library. Members are permitted to borrow items in person or via mail.
- Competitions – each year the International Clarinet Association sponsors competitions in the fields of composition, research, and performance.
If you have clarinet friends or students that are not yet members of the ICA, there’s no better time to become a member!
As an added incentive, any studio or school that achieves 100% enrollment of their clarinet students as ICA members will be featured in the ICA’s quarterly journal The Clarinet.
For more information about the ICA, please visit clarinet.org.
If you would like to sign up, please visit https://ica.wildapricot.org/join-us or click the Join Now button below!
We hope you’ll consider joining the ICA!