ICA Plays On! was the International Clarinet Association’s first virtual event, held June 26-28, 2020 through a series of Zoom webinars. During each panel, we collected all resources mentioned and have compiled them into the list below for you to access after the event.
If you would like to re-watch this panel, you can view it on the ICA official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGvBJejEjzA
Disclaimer: Any products, pieces, websites, or other resource mentioned during this panel are the opinions of the panelists.
Panelists (listed alphabetically):
- Gregory Oakes’ multiphonics fingering chart: https://www.gregoryoakes.com/multiphonics/index.php
- Joshua Gardner Ultrasound of the Clarinetist’s Tongue videos:
- Rachel Yoder “How to Slap Tongue on Clarinet or Saxophone”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb4TUvGhSkM
- Égide Duo (Stefanie and Joshua Gardner)
Music and composers mentioned:
- Music for a Clarinet by Ronald Caravan
- Eric Mandat (composer)
- Katrina Clements (composer)
- Ten Wee Drams (10 pieces commissioned for solo bass and contrabass clarinet by Sarah Watts): http://www.scottishmusiccentre.com/product/ten-wee-drams/
Sarah Watt’s bass clarinet high notes fingering chart: Sarah Watts Fingering Chart