We hope your school year is off to a great start!
Here are a few resources every ICA member will find useful, whether you’re currently a student or your university days are a thing of the past:
- An international community of clarinetists. Follow us on social media to meet musicians from around the world and stay updated on the latest clarinet news. Our clarinet community is perhaps our greatest resource, so make sure you stay connected to the ICA community.
- Free Naxos Music Library subscription. With over 2 million tracks on their database, Naxos Music Library is an invaluable resource for musicians. This is a great way to hear great recordings and discover new repertoire, composers, and performers.
- The Clarinet. The ICA’s quarterly journal serves to educate, motivate, and inspire. On our website, you can also use the Master Index and James Gillespie Online Library to read back issues until 1973 (which is especially useful when writing academic papers on clarinet topics).
- Research Center. The University of Maryland Special Collection Library houses a vast selection of music and resources, which members can borrow in person or through mail. This is a great place to find rare or out-of-print pieces.
- Instrument insurance. We know how valuable your instruments are, which is why the ICA offers discounted clarinet insurance for members in good standing with Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC.